Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Friday May 3rd Front squat 2RM

Early morning travel to Chicago.
Training ~2:30pm....feeling pretty tired by this point in the day. 
A. C&J: Build to 1RM
Below were loads in kgs: 
Jerks were not pretty today.  72 was the best I hit on jerk. 74 was best clean....should have had the second attempt at the jerk, but recovered back foot forward first and lost it forward.  Duh! 




B. Front squat; 2RM
70/75/78kgs  F on first rep at 80kgs
This is a 2 rep max at 171lbs....4lbs off 1RM. 



+
400m row repeats @ 90%
Rest 90 seconds x 6
I opted to put the screen on calories vs 500m pace to not get in my head and just go on feel.  Didn't know what pace I was averaging until second to last interval.  Knowing me the sub 2:00 pace would have mentally felt harder than 90%.  This felt good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment