Monday, March 19, 2012

3/18/12 60 min run

Sleep 8:30p-6:30a

1pm Run @ Bent Creek
Big toe blister & bruised foot

Run 60 min
(in the last minute of every 5 minute split, pick pace for 30 sec, then walk last 30 sec)
vary terrain as much as possible

This was a bit of a rough one.  Breathing and everything felt great and could have gone for hours, but my feet are not used to this distance. 
Went to the trails so wore my Vibrams.  Tripped over some rocks about 5 minutes into the run and bit it.  Cut up my knee and left a good bruise on my left elbow.  
Felt good until about 30 minutes in my right big toe started feeling like it was rubbing.  After 5 minutes of trying to favor it I decided to take my right shoe off.  I ended up nailing some rocks mid 30s pick up and today the bottom of my foot is bruised today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment