Friday, November 23, 2012

Saturday November 17th.


Sleep Got out of LM around 10:30. Asleep b/w 11:30 & midnight-7am. 


17-Nov @ CrossFit Paragon 
A. Squat snatch 2, 2, 1, 1; rest 2 min
103#x2, 108# x 1 F, 1, 113# F, 1.  118# F, F 1 
Too many fails.  Could say that my ego got the best of me not being at home & not wanting to end on a miss.  Feelign stiff in overhead position.  B. OHS 5, 5, 5; rest 3 min
Class was using all the racks so I stayed light.  The ladies bar was killing my wrist as it was.  
83lbs, 93lbs, 98lbs x 5. Shoulder position not great. +
as many rounds in 5 min:
7 G2O - 95#
15 double unders
5 Rnds + 4 G2O
This felt fairly comfortably.  I didn't realize until after that it was G2O and not C&J so I could have snatched to start.  I think the last time I did this workout I didn't even feel it was worth the effort to snatch, but I would have started with that this time.  I did not feel all that coordinated with the C&J transition from shoulders to overhead & then back to the ground.  
First round was ~45s & each round there after was about 55-60s.  I finished the 5th & was back to the bar at 4:40.  I could definitely be more aggressive & get 6+ here.  For example, I walked around the bar every round instead of just putting my rope down, turning & picking the bar up.  So that was probably close to 7-10s per round.  Silly.  

Up from 3+2 in Feb.  

18-Nov
OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment