Wednesday, July 11, 2012

120707 Saturday ...unplanned "REST"

Yesterday we moved back into town.  I was pretty convinced that we don't have that much stuff & as such neglected to do a single piece of packing prior to Friday.  Worked til noonish on Friday and then headed him to start on it.  Long story short we drove the Uhaul into west AVL around 10:30pm to unload it & returned it just before 1am.  The alarm went off Saturday morning at 5:45am to prep for the gym at 7am and needless to say I felt horrible.  My eyes were burning & I was exhausted.  So I coached while sipping coffee & passed on training other than the 4 hours back at the old place where I finished clearing out & moving all the small stuff.

This is the storm that we passed right through the light area while loading the truck on Friday.  My final photo of that view!  West AVL is convenient but I definitely miss the country a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment