Friday, March 28, 2014

3/28 AM Training


I don't watch the Open Announcement before going to bed to ensure I can get some sleep.  But last night it would have probably been better just to know, as I had a crazy dream.  In my dream the workout was: 

4 min AMRAP
15 bar weight thrusters 
100 burpees over the bar 
AMRAP thrusters at 115lbs in remaining time. 

Ridiculous right?  In my dream I got a message from coach that was along the lines of, "you have to get at least 1 thruster @ 115lbs to make it to regionals".  
This was completely out of character, as I never get messages about what to do, but I was all freaked out over how I was going to move through the burpees fast enough.  

Sleep was decent despite the dreams.  7.5 hours. 

Coached 7a.  

9AM
EMOM for 14 min
odd - 10 row cals 29-33s.  Most 29-30.  I think the first was 33s. 
even - 3 muscle-ups

Felt great here.  Flying high in the muscle-ups.  All smooth & UB.  Video of last set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment