Monday, February 6, 2012

Training 2/6/12 Swimming

Sleep In bed at 6:55p but not sure when I actually fell asleep til 4am.  When i can't fall asleep right away I don't make a point to look at the clock as it tends to only irritate me further.  So maybe it was 8:30 or 11 by the time i fell asleep.  Not as irritated as Friday night thankfully.

Training @ 10:30am
10 rounds for time:
swim 50m
push-ups x 10

1st rnd 1:03/1:10 by the time I was pushing off the wall for the next round
5 rnds in 6:40
14:04 overall

Started breaking up push-ups on rnd 4. Then got it back and went UB push-ups for rounds 9 & 10.
Didn't feel too bad.  I should have pushed the swim more, but wasn't sure if it would take much out of me.  Breathing was steady every 3 strokes throughout.


Shout out to Kate Carson who hit this C&J PR of 175lbs about 20 minutes before hitting her first muscle-up on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment