Monday, April 9, 2012

Training 4/6/12 Squats, MUs, HSPUs!

Sleep 8:30-4a. Not enough.  Tired upon waking, but energy OK once I got up and moving.  

Training @ 9:30


Warmed up with some standing triple jump practice in prep for the Opthalon on the 22nd of this month.  Noticed I'm taking off with my heel of the left foot off the ground. 




A. Speed back squat 3x10 @55% 1rm; rest 45 seconds 
I based the percentage off 200lbs b/c I KNOW I can and will back squat 200+ very soon! Ended up being 110lbs. Felt great! 

B. 2 muscle ups on the minute for 6 minutes (stop if you fail)
Have been wanting to practice muscle ups without the false grip and I did all with regular grip today successfully.  Also feeling good here.  Went for an AMRAP on the 6th min and completed 4 reps there.  
 
C. 30 HSPU for time kipping; everytime you break perform 20 double unders

22/4/4 2:14 overall
Whew, that burn out happened quick with the HSPUs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment