Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/7/11 Rest Day Hike with Mom

Sleep: 8:00p-5:00a

Sleep has been good while at home.  Still getting to bed early and waking up early without an alarm.

Food on the other hand has been all over the place.  Still high quality of meats & veggies as the main meals, but many more "treats" than when I'm at home.  Started at the memorial service Friday with various desserts & since then there has been my nephew's Halloween candy, chocolate covered cashews, egg nog, pumpkin roll, wine, beer, chocolate bar, PB chocolate milkshake, two double cheeseburgers, numerous french fries, onion rings, fried zuchinni and more egg nog.  There will be at least one more serving of ice cream and Thanksgiving-style dinner at the Amish Restaurant before Mom and I leave Ohio.  After that I'll be ready to roll home & get back into my normal routine.  :)

I've been teaching my mom some exercises she can do on her own at home and taking her through some workouts at my sister's place.  As well, we have been taking Hoka on walks daily. Thankfully Mom and I have been blessed with some incredible Ohio weather with daily highs near 70!  Here are some pictures of me, Mom & Hoka at Plum Creek Park in Brunswick, Ohio.


No comments:

Post a Comment