Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rest Day 11/16/11

Sleep: 8:30-4 with interrupted sleep @ 2a. Had one of those extremely vivid dreams last night that you wake up & feel confused that it didn't actually happen.  Since the passing of my grandmother several people have randomly mentioned to me that she will visit me in my dreams.  That hasn't happened yet, but last night I was in her home.  She was moved from her home my first year in Asheville (2009) so I was unable to be there for the dispersal/mostly sale of her belongings.  Last night I found myself in her home and was picking out lamps & of all things potholders to take to my present home.  I'm in the process of "decorating" my place & trying to determine what items of furniture to purchase with the help of a client.  She was over yesterday & was asking if we owned any "keepsakes".  Corey and I are are not the most sentimental of individuals so quite frankly, no.  I lived with my grandmother until I was 5 & my mom re-married.  Then we ended up moving next store from when I was in 2nd grade through high school.  Needless to say we were very close & I remember many details of her home.  The whole point of this was that I never felt like I actually fell fully back  to sleep after that dream when the alarm went off @ 4am.  Despite that energy levels are good today.  Had some half-caf early this morning, but nothing in the caffeinated dept since.  Wednesdays are my 12 hr day at the gym with CF Kids ending just before 5p.  Will ensure I catch a nap before that happens even if it's 10 minutes on the gym floor.


Here is a photo of my husband, Corey aka CDDC, doing today's Big Dawg Function workout with the SB I carried for 800m on Sunday.  He's calling it 100lbs, but I noted it as 75lbs.  I think we need to pull out the scale.  :)

And some rest day fun.  It'd be awhile since I practiced handstand walks so I through a few in while the gym was slow today.  Here is a clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment