Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rest Day 11/3/11 & 2010 AO C&J

Sleep 9p-3:30a Decent morning energy.  No sips of decaf, but little "need"
Coached 5:30a-10a PD floor, no leads.  Rowed 800m @ relaxed pace (3:40) for sake of warming up body around 8am.

Car ride to Ohio 10:30a-8:30p.  Longer than expected with some traffic delays along the way.  Corey & I split the driving. The last time we rode to Ohio together was for the American Open last December in Cincinnati.  As such, I felt like refecting on that day.  Here is the YouTube video of the C&J.  Can you tell who the CFer is?  I'm the only one (that I noticed) who power cleans. More comfortable with the pwr clean than my FS.

You can find my opener (65kg) @ 45s, 2nd lift (69kg) @ 1:30 and my last attempt (70kg) @ 2:30.  I recently hit a 155lb C&J at the OPTathlon in San Diego in a 10 minutes to max shoulder to overhead setting.  I prefer this over sit in a quiet room and lift 1 attempt at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment