Friday, December 16, 2011

Active Rest Days 12/12 & 12/13/11


Sleep: 8pm-4am, 730pm-4am
Sugar: None on Monday, Tuesday: Ultimate Ice Cream (Gingerbread & Salted Caramel in a waffle cone)

We're being spoiled with great weather with highs in the mid-upper 60s each day.  So I was happy to get outside and be active on my rest days.

Overall feeling good but still dealing with some drainage and a mild cough.

Monday: 1 hr hike with dogs at Warren Wilson.

Tuesday: 40 minutes of hauling and stacking wood.  Carry wood about 40m, stack it and run back.  About half of the pile in the picture was already there.

Corey had lasik surgery this afternoon so he went downstairs to rest when we came home.  He came upstairs and I had the pile stacked to nearly above my head and there was a fire in the wood stove and stuffed peppers in the oven.  He says to me, "Alright, so this is what two rest days gets us?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment