Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rest Day 12/23/11



Sleep 8:30-3:30am
Sugar Holiday cookies showed up in the gym today.  My clients seem to think that I don't eat sugar and a couple asked permission if they could bring in cookies.  They obviously don't follow my blog.  Sugar is definitely my downfall.  I eat greens multiple times a day but I love me some sugar.  I usually clean it out going into competitions, but not usually for long periods.  We're about to take on a 90 day challenge at the gym.  The challenge is undefined; each individual decides for themselves.  I'm contemplating sugar and keeping alcohol.  Alcohol isn't really an issue for me anyhow.  I enjoy it on occasion, but it's easy to avoid.  TBD...

Felt good today.  Calves are probably 95% back to normal.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment