Thursday, June 21, 2012

120620 Prowler Pushing Week 1

Sleep: ~8p-4:15a  Energy is good. 
Coached 5:30-7:30a
3rd and final day this wk of CF kids at local camp 2-3p
20 min walk with dogs
Started lady cycle in late afternoon.  


Training @ 9amProwler push 90# 50 meters AFAP
Rest 2:30
x5
Rest 6 min
x2


This was quite miserable....challenging!  
A client caught the first snippet below of my 8th and not surprisingly fastest one as I knew he was there filming.  :)  


Here was the break down 


1. 46s
2. 34s
3. 50s
4. 33s
5. 52s
6. 33s
7. 34s
8. 26s (video)
9. 31s
10. 31s (video)
All the odds were going in one direction and the evens on the return.  I had a lot of trouble making it all the way to my mark on the first 3 of the odds (sets 1, 3, 5) and then for 7&9 I was able to make it all the way in.  The difference I noticed is that on the first three in that direction I started looking up for the mark when I was only about half way there.  Then near the end I kept my head down & started counting what I thought to be 30s in my head before I would allow myself to look up.  I would have to get off my heels to get it moving but then I would try to stay through my heels towards the middle.  in some instances I would lose that ability near the end.  Not exactly sure what the most favorable way would be??



Here is a video of my final set.  While in the first video I look fairly composed this last video is how I felt after nearly all of them.  The 2:30 did not feel like enough recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment