Friday, June 8, 2012

Competitions/Events for 2012


Since regionals I keep getting the question, "What's next?"  So here it is...

Summer Events:
Not focusing my training towards either of these races, as it's still my goal to be a competitive CFer & my running ability is the least of my problems with CF.  However, they will be some fun little testers thrown into my training.  I hear Bele Chere is once again changing the course this year so I will not have a time to compare, but hopefully the Sourwood will be the same as 2009 when I ran 20:02.  I'd like to go sub 21 there just to know that I still can.  :)

Bele Chere 5K Saturday July 28th
Sourwood 5K/Cheshire Pump 'n Run August 11th, 2012  (To the beach Aug 11-18th)

Old school me in the upper left!  lol

Some fall competitions:
Opthalon 3.0  San Diego Oct 14, 2012

Battle at the Border  tentatively the last weekend in October

Carolina Fitness Challenge tentatively the 2nd weekend in December

2013:
2013 CrossFit Open....TBD

Carolina Challenge 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment