Monday, June 11, 2012

Training 120610 Ladies Hiking Group

Sleep 10p-5a woke w/out alarm unable to fall back asleep although I tried several times.


Joined up with CFA's Ladies Hiking Group to hit up Max Patch at 10am.  We had a great time with an overcast but nonetheless beautiful 90 minute hike around the bald.

Afterwards we came back to my place for brunch being that I live on the Max Patch side of town and we might as well enjoy some company at our country rental before we make the transition back to city living here hopefully very soon!!

What was intended to be brunch turned into almost dinner as people didn't leave until close to 4;00 and needless to say I didn't make the drive into town to try to catch a swim at the Y before they close.  It's rare that I don't get my workout done on the assigned day, but Sundays are usually more breathing work anyhow.  Monday it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment