Saturday, September 21, 2013

9/20 32 Years Young.

9/20 Sleep MUCH better, but just not enough yet. ~9p-4:30a.

I'm 32 today.  Funny age for me.  My little sister who is 7 years younger than me.  My mom was 32 when she had my sister.  I remember as a child thinking that she seemed older for a mom when she had my sister.  (And if you know my mom she is most definitely very young at heart!)  It's funny how when you're young it's easy to make assumptions about where you will be at certain points in time.  Then again, when we're young it can be challenging to realize all the opportunities that will come in life!


 Coached 5a-7 7:45AM
EMOM for 16 min odd - 5 power cleans TnG change as you need (5 @ 115lbs then 120, 125, 130-video of 130)-Wasn't feeling very poppy at 115 so stuck there for a bit and worked on efficiency of bringing it down.  But may have been due to poor or lack of a warm-up as I felt better as the session went on.

even - 5 power snatch TnG moderate same across- All at 75lbs
 +

 EMOM for 16 min
odd - 9 kb swings 1.25pd
even - 6 hip extensions
Cut the rest a bit on these, to get done in time for a MT session.
+
EMOM for 16 min
odd - 8 burpees
even - 6 db push press tough



12:45 PM 5k row Z1- no breaks

Felt MUCH better than last time.  Back & rear not as fatigued throughout.  Started more conservative this time and then picked it up a touch throughout.  Overall good day considering fatigue of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment