Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/4 & 9/5


9/4
AM
30-45 min Z1 skill practice
Worked on some 1-arm Farmer's carry. Worked up to a new record with 105lbs x 30m. Was definitely a max at least based on posture as I ended up leaning quite a bit and almost bit the dust on the way down. This is up about 30lbs from previous. Shoulder feels much more stable.
Also worked on some 1-arm OHS which are always humbling. Did 3 sets of 8/side @ 31X1 15lbs first two sets and then up to 20lbs. These make me sweat bullets and I feel them in crazy places.
Did a little bit of jumping/bounding practice in b/w the stuff above. Hopefully I'll find some spring in my step a month from now at the OPTathlon. Not feeling hot at the moment.


PM
row 5K easy
Didn't matter how slow I rowed it felt pretty miserable after about 700m just to sit there was the tough part. My midback and sit-bones get very uncomfortable. I have all the respect for those that rowed the half-marathon.


9/5
AM
AD 1 min @85% 59-64RPM Ave 62
AD 1 min @50% 48-53 RPM
x18
380 cals at end

No comments:

Post a Comment