Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rest Day Hike 1/13/12



Sleep In bed before 7.  Did some reading and eyes felt tired so blew out candle, but took a bit to fall asleep.  Feeling some excitement for Saturday's squat clean ladder.  This is the first time in a long time that I'm starting to feel excitement towards workouts vs a mild feeling of dread.  I attribute it towards some growth in confidence and continued interest to challenge/test my abilities.

Up at 4am.  Energy levels have been good.  Haven't felt the need for coffee much at all this week.  I've been drinking half-caf or decaf first thing in the mornings b/c I enjoy it, but often not finishing the travel mug.  It is getting colder so have been drinking a bunch of herbal tea around the gym to stay warm while coaching.

Sugar cravings are virtually non-existent!  This felt impossible just a few weeks ago, but certainly liberating now.

Hike: 45 min at WWC.  Chilly temps, but the sun is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment