Friday, January 6, 2012

Training 1/4/12 Short intervals

Sleep:  7:30p-4a


Coached ID floor 5:30a-11:30a.  
Training @ noonish.  


My motivation was low.  It's the coldest it has been here since last winter (mid-teens) and I would prefer to snuggle up with Lloyd than dig into this workout.  Hence why I started pretty light in the weight.  Felt better with each round. 






5 sets @ 100%:
4 tough TnG squat clean - tough per set
5 burpee jumping chin ups AFAP
15 DU's AFAP
rest 4 min b/t sets


1. 93lbs, tripped once 3 DUs in. 50s
2. 103lbs UB, 45s
3. 113lbs UB, 47s
4. 118lbs UB, 46s
5. 123lbs UB 47s 





Stuck with my Buddy Lee rope for today.  I was trying to readjust that speed rope I used last week on Monday and I tried cutting it unsuccessfully with some scissors.  Only later to find out that it is the rope that Corey regularly uses and Kate who was tripping with it during my DB press vid from yesterday.  We've ordered a whole batch of new ones so that we can all have our own.  In the meantime, my apologies & I'm sticking with my comfort zone.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment