Monday, January 9, 2012

Training 1/8/12 30 min run @ 70%

Sleep 8p-530am
 2 pints of beer

Mood is much improved today.  Perhaps I was just tired?


Training: noonish on trails at Warren Wilson College. 10 min warm up of mostly walking with some periods of running and a few running drills.
 I took both dogs today so in order for Hoka my 12+ yr old to keep up I would run out 2 min and back 1 min.  Felt really good.  Legs definitely started to feel a bit heavier last 5-10 min, but still felt good to switch gears which i did for a few short bursts.
It's funny how few runs for any kind of duration I have done since I started CFing. I think it just comes down to the fact that I did so much of it for so many years that I need to be told to go out and do it again.  I enjoy it when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment